Elegantly simple interface for all levels of users, enhanced behavioural detection - and vulnerability detection, backups and tune-ups that run silently in the
background with minimal impact on system resources
- Improved behavioural detection engine identifies new threats and prevents
- Enhanced user interface similar provides intuitive one-click functions for all
- Updated backup, tune-up and vulnerability scanner for faster and more
- Silently runs in the background, identifying vulnerabilities and protecting
with minimal impact on the system
- Basic and advanced modes for all levels of user expertise
- Free 24/7 support and free upgrades
BullGuard [http://www.bullguard.com ] a global leader in internet and mobile security, has today announced the release of the new version of BullGuard Internet Security [http://www.bullguard.com/products/bullguard-internet-security.aspx ], its most progressive and intuitive security suite to date.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20131015/647332 )
BullGuard Internet Security is designed to offer industry-leading protection, silent and efficient background operation and to appeal to any level of user ability.
Improved behavioural detection
Notable enhancements include advancements in the behavioural detection engine which can prevent zero-day malware threats. Additional tools include a smart-filter for safe browsing, an advanced firewall and protection against Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) and Targeted Attacks.
An all-new user interface and improvements to usability means default functions for all the key tools in Internet Security are accessible with one click. Further control is available directly through the main interface.
Easy to use
Importantly, BullGuard Internet Security is designed to be used by anyone, from the complete novice to those who like to retain full control over the minutiae of system security. A choice of basic or advanced setting displays ensures that unnecessary or unwanted functions are hidden from sight to simplify core operation for new users, while those who desire more advanced control will find access to an impressive level of fine-tuning.
BullGuard Internet Security retains the rich array of tools that go beyond core security, helping to make it the most complete solution for system protection and maintenance on the market. A 5GB Backup module has been redesigned from the ground up so users can easily create a backup of a file or folder that is regularly synchronised with BullGuard's servers.
Silent and efficient background scans
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today