Motorola Solutions’ technology helps deliver real-time intelligence
across manufacturer environments to drive growth
Real-time intelligence is available on two-way radios and rugged mobile devices transmitting over industrial wireless networks and two-way radio systems. This ensures that operators and technicians can stay connected to each other and their machines so they remain safe, cut waste and enhance quality.
Manufacturers rely on dependable communications to get the job done right and on time. Motorola is announcing the latest release of Connect Plus, our MOTOTRBO™ two-way radio digital trunking solution. It enables manufacturers to connect more people in more places with the information they need. Motorola is also announcing the MC67 with dual wireless WAN connectivity that supports access to wireless carriers to offer greater connectivity options for manufacturers with significant sales, service, and delivery workforces interfacing with customers every day.
MOTOTRBO Connect Plus
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor