ENP Newswire -
Release date- 14102013 - The second A350 XWB to fly, MSN3, has just landed back at Toulouse-Blagnac Airport France, shortly after 14:30 hours local time, after successfully completing its first flight that lasted approximately five hours.
The A350 XWB test aircraft, MSN3, was flown by
MSN3 - similarly to MSN1 - has no cabin but is equipped with heavy flight test installation.
The first A350 XWB to fly (MSN1) took off on 14th June, and has to date flown some 330 flight test hours in almost 70 flights. These flights have been devoted to the identification and freeze of all flap and slat configurations, loads and aeroelastic testing and evaluation of the aircraft's handling characteristics and systems' operation throughout the operational envelope. Three more A350 XWB test aircraft will join
The A350 XWB has already won 725 firm orders from 37 customers worldwide. First delivery is planed second half of 2014 to
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com]
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws