The 7 inch tablet comes with Tegra 3 quad core processor, 1 GB RAM, and 8 GB in-built memory.
Xolo today launched first Tegra based tablet, called Xolo Play Tab 7.0 for
"As Xolo continues to deliver on its promise to bring differentiated technology to discerning consumers, we're replicating the success we've achieved in the smartphone category now in tablets. XOLO Play Tab
The Xolo Play Tab comes with Tegra 3 mobile processor which has four performance core and one battery saving core. To assist in high end gaming, there is a 12-core NVIDIA ULP GeForce graphics processing unit in the tablet. The Play Tab has a 7 inch IPS-LCD display with 1280x800 pixels resolution.
Besides, the 338 grams weighing Xolo Play tab has 8 GB in-built memory, 32 GB expandable storage slot, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system, 2 megapixel front camera, and 1 GB RAM. There is no rear camera in the tablet. Also, the tablet has a 4000 mAh battery that is said to provide 8 hours of music playback. The Xolo Play Tab has WiFi, Bluetooth, and micro USB for connectivity but it has no SIM connectivity for either calling or 3G internet access.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in Atlanta, San Jose
- Delta: No Voice Calls on our Planes
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Housing Starts Soared in November
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- China Provokes Bitcoin Crash