A company that provides logistics settlement services to global shippers and transportation carriers, Trax Technologies, has nominated
"Greg will take our industry-leading SaaS platform to a higher level of performance," said
"I joined Trax," Vesper said, "because of the strength of the commercial opportunity, the depth of the company's intellectual property, its compelling thought leadership, and the strength of its board and management team. Trax is a world-class opportunity in a market poised for rapid growth."
He supported bootstrap Cyclone Commerce, later took over by
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women