ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico -- A New Mexico trolley company that takes "Breaking Bad" fanatics on a tour around Albuquerque is lengthening its season.
The ABQ Trolley Co. says it has added new tour dates in October, The company will also offer tours of the sites where the show was filmed into the month of November.
"Breaking Bad" has wrapped up its fifth and final season filming in Albuquerque. The show followed Walter White, a struggling high school chemistry teacher who turns to a life of crime, producing and selling methamphetamine with a former student, Jesse Pinkman.
The trolley tours gives people outside views of the homes of Pinkman and White, a car wash, laundry, law office, restaurant and other filming locations.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season