ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico -- A New Mexico trolley company that takes "Breaking Bad" fanatics on a tour around Albuquerque is lengthening its season.
The ABQ Trolley Co. says it has added new tour dates in October, The company will also offer tours of the sites where the show was filmed into the month of November.
"Breaking Bad" has wrapped up its fifth and final season filming in Albuquerque. The show followed Walter White, a struggling high school chemistry teacher who turns to a life of crime, producing and selling methamphetamine with a former student, Jesse Pinkman.
The trolley tours gives people outside views of the homes of Pinkman and White, a car wash, laundry, law office, restaurant and other filming locations.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting