Transcend, a worldwide leader in storage and multimedia products, has launched its 4GB DDR3-1866 Registered DIMM (RDIMM) and 4GB DDR3-1866 Unbuffered ECC DIMM (ECC UDIMM) memory modules.
Developed to support increasing use of server virtualization, Transcend's DDR3-1866 memory modules are tested to be fully compatible with Intel Romley-EP platforms based on
Each module is rated at 1866MHz with latency of 13-13-13 and an operating voltage of a mere 1.5V. Additionally, Transcend's DDR3-1866 server DIMMs feature built-in ECC (Error Correcting Code) function, which monitors data being transferred in and out of memory and corrects any errors found. This greatly decreases the risk of computational errors during complex tasks while simultaneously enhancing overall system reliability.
Optimized for maximum quality and compatibility, the DDR3 memory modules fully comply with JEDEC (
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics