The October 2013 edition of the rankings of best social media management tools has been published by the independent research team at topseos.com. The ratings consist of the ten top social media management software providers in the online marketing industry based on a methodical examination of how they provide their services. Each month the ratings are reexamined based on the results of the examination process which aims to showcase only the best software providers based on merit. Businesses often turn to topseos.com when searching for social media management software providers which are experienced and well adapted to the latest industry trends and developments.
To view the rankings of the top social media management software companies, click HERE.
Social media management software providers are put through the topseos.com proprietary evaluation process in order to uncover which software providers supply the best overall service. Software providers are chosen based on merit decided by performance in the evaluation process. This process consists of the use of a set of evaluation areas, discussing with consumer references, and performing various market and industry research projects.
topseos.com is an established independent research firm focusing on the analysis and ratings of search marketing solutions all around the world. The ratings are created by the independent research team each month to showcase the top social media management solutions based on their achievements and their rating achieved through the proprietary analysis process.
Social media management solutions interested in being evaluated and announced can visit:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11213639.htm
(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire
Original headline: Ten Top Social Media Management Software Named in October 2013 by topseos.com
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.