The Entertainer book, which contains 2-for-1 offerings from well-known dining, leisure, entertainment, and hotel brands, has launched a smartphone app, making the same offers from the book more convenient and always accessible in the palm of your hand.
The app is available for free download across all app stores (including iTunes, Blackberry and Google Play) and will feature Entertainer offers in both
"Due to the great success of the
Offers are redeemable immediately
Serving the instant-gratification market of today's era, the offers are redeemable immediately, once downloaded. "Consumers will be able to browse offers based on location and merchant, making total sense since the smartphone is utilised for practically everything nowadays," Benton continued. "Not only will you be able to see an image and description of the merchant outlet in question, you'll also be able to redeem your offers directly from your phone - no muss, no fuss!"
In order to redeem your offer when at a merchant, a four-digit PIN associated with your account is required to be entered, upon which the merchant then enters a four-digit PIN associated with his account. Quick and easy, with no hassle of carrying paper vouchers in your wallet or, even worse, forgetting your vouchers at home.
For information on the app and the offerings within your city, go to www.theentertainerafrica.com/jozie and www.theentertainerafrica.com/capetown. Alternatively, the app is available directly on the iTunes app store, Google Play, and
For more, go to www.theentertainerme.com.
All rights reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?