Enter the bizarre world of the movie "The Room," It's been described as the "Citizen Kane"of bad movies, with its poor acting, huge plot holes and peculiar filming techniques.
Greg Sestero, who played a major character in what became a cult classic, describes the surreal experience of making the film in his book "The Disaster Artist."
Hilarious, intelligent and unexpectedly touching, "The Disaster Artist" details two actors on their way to stardom, however unexpected the journey and the destination.
To see an extended review of this book, visit www.roanoke.com/ living/books.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo