DRI™ is the first of its kind, bi-directional interface for the retail pharmacy market. It allows pharmacy management to have a suite of reports at their fingertips. DRI™ is an integral part of every RxSafe product, making it a unique offering in the pharmacy management software sector.
All RxSafe's automation systems have a comprehensive pharmacy workflow for prescription medication in native packaging. Pharmacies can accurately fill and track prescriptions, manage inventory, eliminate theft and diversion and avoid expired product. The easily customizable RxSafe 1800™ stores and automates up to 5,400 native prescription containers in less than 40 square feet of space and realizes a sustained capacity of up to 100 scripts per hour in single-operator mode. Fundamentally changing the workflow process, RxSafe systems are transforming pharmacy automation. With the development of the DRI™, pharmacy workflow becomes even more robust and streamlined than ever before.
"We're honored to have our leadership in pharmacy automation technology validated by TDS' selection of the RxSafe Data Rich Interchange™,' says
"We're excited to be utilizing the RxSafe Data Rich Interchange™ with our Rx30 offering. It provides our pharmacy customers with valuable tools, not previously available,' says
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List