Contract notice: Automatic optical inspection system.
Automatic optical inspection system. Accompanying process, optical inspection system for on wafer detection of micro defects in optical components (FPAs) and electronic circuits (MMICs). The measuring system consists of an image processing system, a digital microscope, a high-precision XY translation stage and a sample tray for 76 mm and 100 mm wafers. The image processing system detects defects as deviations of individual components, circuits or FPAs from a reference model. The position and size of detected deviations, and results of geometric structures for analysis and problem determination. The high speed of the image processing system and the large traversing of positioning the complete inspection of all active elements on a wafer in a few minutes is possible. The system increases process safety and process yield of technologies for the realization of micro-electronic and micro-optical components and circuits.
Time limit for receipt of requests for documents or for accessing documents:
Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up:
Tender documents : T18770585.html
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal