ShopSavvy, the world’s leading mobile shopping platform, today announced the introduction of ShopSavvy 8 for iOS mobile devices and Android smartphones in preparation for the 2013 holiday season. The latest version of ShopSavvy includes a sleek new interface and a slew of new features, including an all-new shopping feed system, featured lists, new product content, and enhanced integration with
“This month’s release marks the first stage of ShopSavvy’s transformation into an integrated platform fueling product discovery for our customers with unmatched product detail and store information,” said
By updating or downloading the latest version of ShopSavvy on iPhone or on Android smartphones, users can take advantage of its many new features, including:
• Shopping Feeds. Users can now access real-time activity streams designed to organize and improve their shopping experience, including price alerts, updates from other users, additions to store catalogs, list collaboration and more.
• Featured Lists. Users can identify and follow featured content channels to receive product updates as well as personalized information based on their shopping interests. It’s a great tool for discovering new products.
• Non-UPC Products Added. For the first time, ShopSavvy has added non-barcode products to the system with their own unique ShopSavvy Product ID. These products are accessible via keyword search, the browse feature, and through the platform’s new feed system.
• More Product Images, Descriptions and Videos. The new release features higher-quality, faster-loading images and videos to provide greater convenience and product detail.
• Increase in Clothing and Home Goods Available. Shoppers now have more product information on fashion apparel and housewares than ever before. Thousands of stores have been added to the system, increasing the total number of brands and retailers within the app to well over 40,000, with millions more products from large retailers and local stores all in one place.
• Improved Sharing Capabilities. With additional sharing capabilities at users’ fingertips that leverage existing social networks such as Gmail and Facebook, shoppers can now share products with friends or see items shared by their friends all within the ShopSavvy platform.
• Better Local Deals. Through ShopSavvy’s new partnership with
“ShopSavvy once was thought of as just a price-comparison app, but our users have been demanding increased product content and better discoverability,” said
iPhone users can download the popular mobile shopping app through the iTunes
Android users can find the newest release of ShopSavvy on Google Play at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.biggu.shopsavvy&hl=en.
ShopSavvy is the leading mobile shopping community, with more than 40 million downloads and millions of monthly active users. ShopSavvy empowers smartphone users to quickly and seamlessly locate, research and buy products at the point of sale. When users scan a barcode or input a product name, they discover where the item is sold locally and online, where it’s in stock and at what price. ShopSavvy aggregates product data, deals, ratings and reviews from retailers, partners and its own users to provide the most comprehensive source of information and advice for mobile shoppers anywhere. For advertisers, ShopSavvy delivers hyper-relevant deals, promotions, warranty offers and other UPC/GPS-targeted content to consumers. For more information, visit http://shopsavvy.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/ShopSavvy/Update/prweb11229939.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- Apple: Disney Animation iPad App Best of 2013
- China Provokes Bitcoin Crash
- Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in Atlanta, San Jose
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages