Competition in the large screen smartphone market in
Samsung East Africa boss
Apple, which is Samsung's biggest rival recently introduced iPhone 5S which is a technological masterpiece, according to a statement on Apple's blog.
"Samsung's customer centric services and revamped technology will definitely position Galaxy Note 3 on the smartphone markets in the EAC,
Samsung is upbeat of its new device success in Kenyan market which is facing high cost of living amid the introduction of 16 percent VAT on previously zero rated items like mobile devices. The gadget goes for Sh79,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status