Samsung has released Galaxy J with quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset with 3 GB RAM and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Samsung has announced the Galaxy J smartphone. The Galaxy J features a 5-inch Super AMOLED display and is powered by 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset. The smartphone will be available in
The Samsung Galaxy J's 5-inch display bears 1080p HD resolution. This smartphone is powered by a quad-core 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset (already used in one of the Galaxy S4 variant) and paired with 3 GB RAM. The smartphone will run Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update. The Galaxy J supports 150 Mbps speed offering 4G LTE network support. At the rear, the Galaxy J has 13 megapixel camera with LED Flash and 2 megapixel front-facing camera. The Galaxy J has a micro SD card slot and is powered by a 2600 mAh battery.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines