As part of its highly successful ongoing marketing push,
Nano3D Biosciences officers are scheduled to make three presentations at the
"This will be a unique opportunity for our partners to offer up practical discussion, solutions and case studies for refining first-stage drug discovery methods using the Bio-Assembler,' said RBCC CEO
Rainbow BioSciences, RBCC's biotech subsidiary, acquired an equity interest in n3D last year, positioning the company to participate in the potentially impressive upside in store for n3D. Rainbow Biosciences is dedicated to the marketing and development of new medical and research technology innovations designed to help capture a growing share of a booming biotech industry alongside
For more information on RBCC's partnership with n3D and other biotech initiatives, please visit www.rainbowbiosciences.com/investors.html.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.