ENP Newswire -
Release date- 11102013 -
Carriers and service providers are continuously challenged to scale their network capacity to support the increasing demand for consumer and enterprise connectivity. By leveraging SDN, server virtualization and cloud orchestration technologies, ElasticScale addresses this challenge and ensures that network services are performed consistently across a scaled-out network service deployment.
Customers can now consistently deliver network service in an elastic demanding environment by automatically scaling network services to maintain consistent connectivity and automatically adapting to changing requirements to maintain steady service levels (i.e., performance, availability, reliability, security, etc.) through ElasticScale.
ElasticScale is the only solution in the industry to address all three aspects of network service scalability: virtual appliance provisioning, traffic distribution across virtual appliances, and acceleration of virtual appliance I/O.
Features and benefits of
Based on industry leading, carrier grade Alteon load balancing product line
Support for leading hypervisors (oXen/KVM/Hyper-V/ESXi)
Compatible with leading SDN controllers such as OpenDaylight, Cisco XNC and NEC ProgrammableFlow
Seamless integration with OpenStack and vCloud Director
Runs over any physical SDN network equipment
ElasticScale is part of
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise