Discussions between the govt and
At present, the Management Information System (MIS), ie, software for computerized expenses is being improved to allow the price range 2013-14 transaction per month increase from
Well-placed resources within BISP on situation of privacy informed that the update of MIS would take time so the awaiting first quarter cash support is unlikely to be launched by the end of Oct. Assistant BISP Haseeb Athar, who has lately assumed charge, is also having charge of principal accounting officer.
The Auditor General of
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook