The European Utility Week is a leading alternative, smart energy and utilities management conference that covers all major smart power and energy value streams.
“Oberthur Technologies is delighted to take part in the European Utility Week, with a leading M2M player such as TELIT as partner. We will demonstrate the DIM® lifecycle management and our comprehensive M2M product and service offering. In order to answer Machine-To-Machine market’s needs,
“M2M services providers are keen on gaining remote access to SIM cards status and health analytics as these directly and fundamentally impact serviceability and operational costs of M2M deployments.
¹ Device Identity Module® is a registered trademark by
For more information: www.oberthur.com
Telit Wireless Solutions (AIM: TCM listed under Telit Communications PLC), is a global enabler of machine-to-machine (M2M) communications providing cellular, short range and positioning modules; and through its business unit m2mAIR, M2M managed and value added services, in application enablement and connectivity including mobile network side and cloud. Telit is M2M’s top one-stop-shop offering synergistic hardware and value added services bundles along with low-entry cost PaaS for rapid application development. With over 12 years exclusively in M2M, the company constantly advances technology through seven R&D centers around the globe; marketing products and services in over 80 countries.
Audrey Besnardeau, Tel: +33 1 78 14 76 75
Yannick DuvergÉ, Tel: +33 1 47 03 68 65 / +33 6 74 91 48 05
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact