"We're seeing a strong pipeline of opportunities for the MT 3060 and are rapidly responding to the needs of this emerging market segment,' says
The MT 3060 is a plug-and-play, self-installed device that can be deployed in minutes by any driver to collect and control critical vehicle data, and securely deliver that information to the cloud. The MT 3060 simply inserts into the OBD-II port of a vehicle, without taking a vehicle out of service. It avoids costly and timely professional installations, and allows for scalable application platforms, provisioning and customer service models in the commercial telematics and consumer telematics markets. It also supports all five vehicle engine OBD-II protocols. So no matter the application --- fleet management, usage-based insurance, or driver behavior management – or the region of the world, the MT 3060 is the ideal option for customers charged with lowering upfront telematics costs while improving safety and productivity.
The MT 3060 boasts a highly sensitive 1000 Hz sampling 3-axis accelerometer and GPS along with advanced technology for accurate impact detection -- enabling it to detect driver behaviors such as vehicle speed, location, hard braking, cornering and acceleration. The MT 3060 further optimizes network connectivity performance by a high efficiency innovative antenna design and disconnect alert feature using an on-board backup battery.
The MT 3060 provides the most flexible means of collecting critical vehicle information and connecting it to end-user applications for a variety of business critical needs. It is designed for full compatibility with
For more information on the Novatel Wireless Telematics offering please visit: http://www.nvtl.com/products/integrated-m2m-solutions/mobile-tracking/mt-3060/andhttp://www.nvtl.com/products/integrated-m2m-solutions/telemetry/sa2100/
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief