E-commerce portal HomeShop18 had offered preorder for a minimal cost of RS. 5000. The device was unveiled in July.
Owing to the fluctuating dollar exchange rate, Nokia India had decided to announce the price of the device - announced globally in July - just a day before the launch.
With a 41MP Nokia Pro Camera Nokia Lumia Pureview 1020 features a 4.5" (11.43 cm) AMOLED Touchscreen. The device is based on Windows Phone 8 OS and is powered by 1.5GHz Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Processor.
It come with 2GB Ram and 2000 mAh Battery. The phone also sports a 1.2MP front camera. Other features include GPRS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, premium music and video playback, 32GB internal memory and multiple apps support.
Nokia India Managing Director
Consumers will also have the option of purchasing the device with an easy 6 month EMI payment plans through select banks.
41 Megapixel Camera with Xenon Flash 4.5" (11.43 cm) AMOLED Touchscreen Windows Phone 8 OS 1.5GHz Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Processor 2GB Ram 3G & Wi-Fi Connectivity 2000 mAh Battery
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts