LG has formally announced the new G Pro Lite smartphone with 5.5-inch display and a dual-core
LG has announced a new large screen smartphone - G Pro Lite. The LG G Pro Lite smartphone is expected to be launched in
LG G Pro Lite smartphone features a 5.5-inch touchscreen display with 960x540 pixel resolution. The smartphone houses a dual-core 1 GHz MediaTek MT6577 chipset and packs 1 GB RAM with 8 GB on-board storage. There is a memory card slot to add more storage as well.
At the back, the G Pro Lite has an 8 megapixel camera with BSI sensor while in the front, it houses a 1.3 megapixel camera for video calling. G Pro Lite runs Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update with the LG UX from the new G series smartphones. Of course, there is QuickMemo and QSlide. Besides, the smartphone has WiFi with WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 3.0, USB 2.0 and A-GPS. The LG G Pro Lite packs a 3140 mAh removable battery and the device will be available in
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in Atlanta, San Jose
- Delta: No Voice Calls on our Planes
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Housing Starts Soared in November
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- China Provokes Bitcoin Crash