HTC has introduced One Mini smartphone with 4.3-inch HD display and Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor.
HTC has formally introduced the One Mini smartphone in
HTC has powered this smartphone with a dual-core, 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 mobile processor, 1 GB RAM and 16 GB on-board storage. Unfortunately, there is no memory card slot in the One Mini. Besides, the phone has a 4.3-inch Super LCD2 touchscreen display with 1280x720 pixel resolution. The display appears absolutely brilliant considering the screen size and packed resolution. Also, the Super LCD2 has been constructed using Corning Gorilla Glass 3. At the rear, the HTC One Mini has a 4.1 megapixel UltraPixel camera with autofocus and LED flash. This camera can record full HD videos and also perform amazing tweaks through the camera feature called HTC Zoe. In the front, the One Mini has a 1.6 megapixel camera with 720p HD videos recording support. By default, the HTC One Mini runs on Sense 5.0 user interface that is layered on top of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system. With everything minimised, the major component that took the hit was battery. HTC has packed only 1800 mAh battery which might run little short to enjoy the fancy features for long.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court