"Uniface continues to build its partner ecosystem, driving new levels of collaboration and delivering additional technical functionality to enable our partners to maintain their leadership advantage," said
Using Uniface allows One1 to develop and enhance its market-leading ERP system quickly and cost-effectively, meeting its customers' requirements for an exceptional 'look and feel' coupled with the ability to use the latest devices, including mobile. In addition, Uniface helps One1 take advantage of technologies such as cloud to ensure it always delivers services as flexibly and economically as possible. Uniface makes both One1 and its customers agile in response to change. Exceptional productivity means that the core system can be customized in days rather than months or even years.
"One1 has reviewed its partnership with Uniface over the years, most recently when planning to update our user interface and deploy our ERP application in the cloud," said
Most Popular Stories
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub