When deployed together with System Center 2012, FactFinder provides automatic creation and updating of Distributed Application Views inside Operations Manager. The combined solution extends System Center to cross-system (Windows + non-Windows) and hybrid (cloud + datacenter) distributed applications, elevating System Center from infrastructure management to include complete application management.
FactFinder’s new role-based visualization for Operations Manager Distributed Application diagrams automatically provides an instant visual cue to the purpose of any given server or component. At a glance, IT Operations team members can identify all of the systems within each application, the breakdown by each functional tier – web, application server, database, middleware, etc. – and how each component is impacting overall application performance.
“Seeing end-to-end distributed application maps inside System Center Operations Manager helps IT Operations bridge the gap between their applications and the infrastructure that supports them,” said
FactFinder automatically discovers, maps, and monitors all business transactions running within the data center and across the Cloud. FactFinder measures performance, hop-by-hop, everywhere that transactions go, across tiers, across platforms, and across architectures – even into virtual machines, public, private, and hybrid cloud, as well as third party services. When performance or availability problems occur, FactFinder follows the slow or hung transaction right to the problem component, and then drills down the server stack to determine why the problem occurred.
A member of the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11226622.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief