GENIVI is a non-profit industry alliance committed to driving the broad adoption of an In-vehicle Infotainment (IVI) open-source development platform. GENIVI members span the entire automotive ecosystem including OEMs, Tier Ones, OSV, middleware, hardware, and service suppliers.
Arynga provides vehicle Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Tier One suppliers with the ability to efficiently maintain and update vehicle software/firmware.
Arynga Joined the
Arynga’s ‘CarSync’ updating platform is completely customizable for the OEM or Tier One needs, and seamlessly distributes update files throughout the vehicle to designated ECUs in the fastest, most secure, flexible, and reliable update process the market has to offer.
For more information visit www.arynga.com or follow us on Facebook&index=6&md5=789601b5cd2ae85b8967f5758ef05c79" rel="nofollow">Facebook, Twitter&index=7&md5=58a76f8cd9f0872c92c7d6a49ff16673" rel="nofollow">Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube&index=9&md5=945f259e0637a771d5e506f27342da62" rel="nofollow">
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Gay Athletes Part of U.S. Sochi Group
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama