ENP Newswire -
Release date- 10102013 -
The two new kits are designed for use on
MRM Proteomics developed the kits to assist in the inter- and intra-laboratory quality control of MRM experiments in conjunction with stable isotope-labeled standards:
The PeptiQuant LC-MS Platform Performance Kit tests the effectiveness of the LC-MS platform.
The PeptiQuant Workflow Performance Kit evaluates the performance of an entire LC-MRM-MS analytical workflow in human plasma from denaturation through digestion to detection.
'Mass spectrometry is becoming increasingly important in biomedical and biological research, especially with the launch of large-scale initiatives such as the
'Application of QQQ mass spectrometry to protein quantitation is growing rapidly, and the adoption of this technique will be dependent on robust protocols that can be used in multiple laboratories,' said
About MRM Proteomics
Tel: 1 408 553 2005
Tel: +1 604 800 2296
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com]
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option