Gartner assessed 19 service providers for the Vendor Panorama, which profiles the marketplace and leading vendors to help consumer goods companies use technology to better manage in-store execution. Gartner notes that, “Technologies related to executing in the retail environment have come sharply into focus, as consumer goods manufacturers seek to improve activities and promotions at the store level.” A copy of the full report is available here.
“Retail execution is not a new challenge for consumer goods companies but the numerous people involved in the process and the growing complexity of retail promotions and associated data mean that many companies struggle to achieve it,” said
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women