Teamwork between departments is persistently one of the lowest-rated areas in the
LifeWings is addressing all of these issues with two of the most effective patient safety tools introduced in the healthcare industry to date.
1. SOS (
This is a new HIPAA compliant software program from
It has auto-complete and auto-correct using ICD-10 codes, and allows for clinician-to-clinician handoffs, or clinical team-to-clinical team transfers between services. It takes about 10 minutes to figure out how to use it, and total department adoption typically takes 48 hours or less. It is so easy to use and so effective because the program was developed by a surgeon and a technical genius from
If a hospital wants to stop handoff mistakes and critical information falling through the cracks, this is the device that will provide the solution with simplicity and effectiveness.
Upload SSO https://www.kolkin.com/.
2. SSO (
This tool, from the
Pilot studies have shown that emergency departments using this tool have:
• Higher Physician Satisfaction
• Lower Reported Serious Harm
• Better ER Nurse/Team-Communication
• Fewer Delays in Care
• Fewer Lapses in Care
This mistake-stopping tool and all implementation training materials and videos are available at no charge from EMPSF. But EMPSF will soon be charging a fee for the training materials (although the SSO tool itself will remain cost-free.) On-site implementation training and coaching is available from EMPSF for a reasonable fee.
"LifeWings has an incredible offer to hospitals interested in these two patient safety tools and we are committed to getting them implemented across the country," says,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/LifeWingsPatientSafety/KolkinSOS/prweb11137635.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia