The UHD Oled TV is a proof of concept that combines the fantastic detail of UHD with the brilliant contrast and colors of Oled, said a senior official.
"Samsung has retained its No.1 position in the global TV market for eight consecutive years by pioneering a new innovation each year, including cutting-edge displays, 3D and Smart TVs,"remarked
"This year we are showcasing our vision for the industry, which will undoubtedly be centered around the detail and the brilliance that only our UHD and Oled technologies can offer," he stated.
According to Kim, Samsung's UHD TVs deliver an unparalleled viewing experience born of pure innovation. "With more than eight million pixels and a resolution four times greater than Full HD, the most intricate of visual details are defined, clear and breathtakingly lifelike," he explained.
Meanwhile, Samsung's Oled technology represents an unprecedented leap forward for picture quality and sharp contrast with its self-emitting pixels and natural motion. Combined, the fantastic sharpness of UHD and the contrast and colors of Oled usher in the next generation of television.
The Samsung UHD Oled TV is on display in both flat and curved formats. The Curved UHD Oled TV includes the subtle curvature design and creates an immersive cinematic viewing experience.
Both the UHD Oled TVs are 55-inches and stand alongside Samsung's Curved Oled TV and full line of UHD televisions, including 110-, 98- and 85-inch models and 65- and 55-inch sets that made their European debut at IFA.-TradeArabia News Service
Most Popular Stories
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook