-- The network security firm sponsors portion of international conference
At the forum, Owl demonstrated their cyber security solutions that help address the nearly 2 million threats seen by the oil & gas industry weekly. Owl's next generation DualDiode Technology®, which has been securing U.S. defenses since 1998, is now also available to the commercial market. Having already successfully implemented the technology in electric energy and oil & gas industry systems - including securing the networks of RasGas, the second largest liquefied natural gas provider in the world - Owl is looking to further improve the security of critical infrastructure sectors.
For more information on the forum please visit www.csuae.org [http://www.csuae.org/], and learn more about Owl solutions at www.owlcti.com [http://www.owlcti.com/].
Owl Computing Technologies is the leading source for next generation network security. Owl's DualDiode Technology®, a proprietary data diode, has been successfully deployed in over 1500 solutions across government, military and critical infrastructure networks. Owl's hardware-enforced technology enables secure, reliable and robust information sharing for all files sizes and data types.
Web site: http://www.csuae.org/
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition