-- The network security firm sponsors portion of international conference
At the forum, Owl demonstrated their cyber security solutions that help address the nearly 2 million threats seen by the oil & gas industry weekly. Owl's next generation DualDiode Technology®, which has been securing U.S. defenses since 1998, is now also available to the commercial market. Having already successfully implemented the technology in electric energy and oil & gas industry systems - including securing the networks of RasGas, the second largest liquefied natural gas provider in the world - Owl is looking to further improve the security of critical infrastructure sectors.
For more information on the forum please visit www.csuae.org [http://www.csuae.org/], and learn more about Owl solutions at www.owlcti.com [http://www.owlcti.com/].
Owl Computing Technologies is the leading source for next generation network security. Owl's DualDiode Technology®, a proprietary data diode, has been successfully deployed in over 1500 solutions across government, military and critical infrastructure networks. Owl's hardware-enforced technology enables secure, reliable and robust information sharing for all files sizes and data types.
Web site: http://www.csuae.org/
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs