This is THE entrepreneur award for digital industry. Last year's winners were
Venue: NSW Parliament House
RSVP: you can RSVP here
The Awards night recognises mid career entrepreneurs and their contributions to our industries, and encourages younger generations to start their own businesses.
Once again we are fortunate to have the 2013 entrepreneur awards presented by the Deputy Premier, the Hon Andrew Stoner.
This will be followed by drinks and canapÉs. There is no cost to attend the event.
During the evening a pitching competition offering
To give you a flavour, last year the topics pitched by the Universities included:
- Wine Selection -- online service for Langtons
- Infosell - Marketplace for selling information
- The Don't Panic Button: A Device for the aged & elderly
- Online invoicing for tradesmen
- Chain-die Forming: A Revolutionary Technology to Produce Advanced High Strength Steels Structural Parts of Motor Vehicles
- Get Active: Support Large Breasts -- mobile application
- Where is all my money going?- Real-Time Budget Application
- Transport Social - A social networking site for people to meet new friends who are taking the same flight, bus and train.
- Foodinger -- what should I cook application
And the winner was: Sunaspse http://www.nsinnovations.com.au/blog/2012/10/unsw-student-start-wins-pitching-contest-nsw-pearcy-awards
Attendees represent a veritable "who's who" of the NSW ICT and digital industries including many leading entrepreneurs, business and government leaders.
The NSW Pearcey Awards are run by a committee of volunteers that includes representatives from the
Our thanks to:
Our thanks to:
Interested in becoming a sponsor? There are one or two spots left, please contact Charles@ktmcapital.com.au
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia