HRBoss (http://hrboss.com/) Asia’s dominant HCM software provider, has been awarded Best Cloud Solution at the prestigious SiTF awards. Their flagship applicant tracking tool, HiringBoss, scooped the award and was praised for bringing social recruiting technology to the Singapore market. The SiTF Awards, organised by Singapore infocomm
The result was announced at the annual awards gala, held at the
A thrilled HRBoss Country Manager,
The awards provide MNCs, local enterprises and institutions, with the opportunity to showcase their products and services. They also offer an excellent platform to create awareness, attract investment and identify potential business partners for all who participate.
The Cloud SaaS category of the award is defined as “Any application software which is location independent computing, whereby shared servers provide resources, software, and data to computers and other devices on demand. To put it simply, it is remote computing whose massively scalable and elastic, IT-related capabilities are provided 'as a service' to external customers using Internet technologies.”
Nominees were judged against 5 criteria:
• Market potential
• Functionality and Features
• Quality and Application of Technology
The judges who preside over the competition are distinguished individuals- amongst them are luminaries of ICT industry, venture capitalists, investors and academia.
Arnaud added, “All HRBoss solutions, HiringBoss included, are native SaaS applications, delivering HR and recruiting solutions through the secure HRBoss Cloud. We are a Singaporean business though and through. We launched here in 2011 in a small office with a team of 3 and we now stand at more than 90 people across 7 countries in
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod