The business climate in
What if there was a way to bypass the phone lines to make much cheaper, or even free international phone calls? Thankfully, the “worldwide” web has a solution in the form of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone technology. VoIP uses the Internet to place and make phone calls instead of phone lines, allowing for much less expensive calling rates. That makes doing business in Chinese, Indian, European, and even African markets as easy as dealing with a business on the other side of town.
Make cheap international calls by switching to a business VoIP provider today. The choices may seem overwhelming, but that’s why the VoIP experts at http://www.myvoipprovider.com compiled this list to help businesses find the best international business VoIP providers possible. These providers are ranked based on their international calling features, price, customer service, and overall quality.
Jive allows their business clients to call
Want to get unlimited calls to
8x8 is already one of the best business VoIP providers in the country, because they offer unparalleled VoIP equipment options and hosted PBX rates. For an additional
Nextiva gives customers the best of the domestic and international calling experience with a worldwide calling network, but a US-based support team. Their friendly staff will always have clear and simple solutions for businesses that have issues with their international calling system. Their price also comes in at a completely reasonable rate of
VoIP technology makes doing business overseas both cheap and easy. Having a partnership in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/china-business-VoIP/10/prweb11220008.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama
- Gay Athletes Part of U.S. Sochi Group
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill