Zimfon, through the use of what is termed agnostic cloud technology, has found a way of enabling Zimbabweans in the diaspora to call home at ultra-low rates.
A major challenge faced by Zimbabweans in the diaspora is expensive voice calls when they need to talk to their friends and relatives in
Zimfon's latest offering differs from the recharge model that is very popular in
People in the diaspora are currently being limited by the available overly expensive voice-call services.
The local spokesperson for Zimfon, who is a locally based business strategist, revealed that Zimfon's products are driven by a deep understanding of the needs of
"With Zimfon's innovative
"Zimfon should not be viewed as a threat to the local mobile network operators as we are focussed on the diaspora market," the spokesperson added.
Zimfon said that by mobilising Zimbabweans in
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition