The three-year project at the University's
Head of the center and a professor of electrical and computer engineering,
He added that internal management of chip resources is not well arranged and piecemeal, wasting power, in spite of advances.
CMU scientists have launched the Statistical Learning In Chip project to consolidate resources using machine learning and see to it that it operates at optimal efficiency.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits