Casarez s presentation titled, Developing WordPress in a Corporate Environment with Existing Technologies and Proprietary Applications, focuses primarily on the complexities and nuances he has encountered while developing and integrating WordPress in a corporate environment that uses enterprise level software. He will cover a variety of topics including what to consider when transitioning to WordPress, how to obtain buy-in of the platform, best practices for integration with legacy systems and proprietary apps, security concerns, and maintenance.
WordCamps are locally-organized conferences covering everything related to WordPress, the free and open source publishing software that powers over 25 million sites on the internet. WordCamp Louisville began in 2010, created by a group of WordPress users in the area, and brings together a broad range of technical expertise from casual users to core developers to facilitate participation, sharing of knowledge and ideas, and networking in this day-long event. This year s WordCamp Louisville will be divided into three main tracks, determined by level of expertise using WordPress the workshop (beginner track), content creators (professional bloggers or business professionals), and code wrangling and tinkering (advanced users).
In his current role, Carlos manages
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Deficit Shrinks, Hiring Grows as Economy Improves