TSMC's September sales represented growth of 27.6% on year and 0.5% sequentially. The company collected
TSMC's cumulative 2013 sales increased 20.2% from a year ago to
Fellow foundry chipmaker
UMC previously guided for a 3-4% sequential shipment increase in the third quarter with flat growth in ASPs. The firm did not provide a revenue estimate.
TSMC and UMC will detail their third-quarter operations and guidance for the fourth quarter at their respective investors meetings on
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping