Point.io, provider of document-centric modern middleware solutions that enhance security and collaboration in the enterprise, today announced the addition of
"Point.io is taking a unique yet innovative approach to solve an eminent problem present in nearly all businesses today -- with the potential to have a huge impact on the way enterprises embrace Cloud and Mobile," said
Point.io, which launched in July, offers an API and modern middleware platform that securely bridges the gap between an organization's existing tech infrastructure, new Mobile Applications and Cloud. Led by technology industry veterans specializing in business process management, mobile, and technology services, Point.io aims to solve the major control and access issues presented by BYOD trends in the enterprise.
"The Sanchez success story has been an inspiration to many entrepreneurs over the years, and now I'm honored to have the opportunity to welcome him to the board," said
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts