Intelligent wireless services provider
The MT 3060 collects and control critical vehicle data and securely delivers that information to the cloud. It inserts into the OBD-II port of a vehicle, without taking a vehicle out of service. It also supports all five vehicle engine OBD-II protocols.
The MT 3060 features 1000 Hz sampling three-axis accelerometer and GPS along with advanced technology for accurate impact detection, enabling it to detect driver behaviours such as vehicle speed, location, hard braking, cornering and acceleration. It also optimises network connectivity performance by a high efficiency antenna design and disconnect alert feature using an on-board backup battery.
It is designed for full compatibility with
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag