"Photographers and videographers from across the state met here on Thursday and admitted that they have been using pirated versions of software in their business and it is a crime. They agreed that they should be doing business legally.
The meet was held in response to the recent raid conducted by police on a photo studio at Pardeshipura after a complaint of copyright violation by software giant Adobe.
About 400 people from across the city and some from
The company has offered 50% discount for bulk purchase. But we want company to bring down the price below
The software once purchased would have a life-long license and can be operated on three computers.
Gupta said, "On
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- Office Depot Moving HQ to Florida