LadybugSteamCleaners.com, a leading global marketer of Ladybug vapor steam cleaners, today announced that it plans to actively market the Ladybug Tekno 2350 steam cleaner to grout cleaning professionals.
Equipped with Ladybug’s proprietary patented Thermo Accelerated Nano Crystal Sanitation technology (called TANCS®), the Tekno is scientifically proven to achieve a greater kill rate in 3 seconds than a 20-minute exposure to bleach.
“Grout cleaning is one of the most labor intensive jobs you do when cleaning a bathroom,” says
Using ordinary tap water, the Ladybug Tekno 2350 steam cleaner is an easy solution to cleaning grout. This marvel of technology gets rid of mold, mildew and soap scum effortlessly, and without chemicals and dangerous toxic odors. And without degrading or discoloring the surface of what is being cleaned.
“So why are you still scrubbing with a stiff brush and an abrasive chlorine bleach solution?” asks Dunlop. “You’re putting your health and the surface of what you are cleaning at risk. Just add tap water to the Tekno, plug it in and watch the ghastly stains disappear.”
With TANCS® standard, the Ladybug Tekno 2350 steam cleaner qualifies as disinfection devices for the
“If you don’t know about steam cleaners, and you want to, you should watch the Ladybug steam cleaner review posted on our Facebook page,” says Dunlop. “You’ll be amazed at what you see.”
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/LadybugVaporSteamCleaners/GroutCleaning/prweb11224631.htm
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today