The high wafer shipment growth recorded by
Despite warning of a possible overly build-ups of inventory in the IC industry in the fourth quarter of 2013 or in early 2014 by TSMC chairman
TSMC collected revenues of
The strong wafer shipment growth also indicates that demand in the end-device market has been growing faster than expected, alleviating concerns that the inventory dates and volumes would mount up over the industry's averages by year-end 2013, commented the sources.
With the approach of year-end holiday season as well as the upcoming
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response