Krakowski will be teaching successful social media strategies to build a bigger brand for large and small companies, as well as how to utilize the mobile market to turn passions into profits.
“During the last 18 months I've not only built a platform of more than 271,000 people on my Facebook page who are engaged, having relationship with us and purchasing our products, but we've added more than 600,000 people to our entire social media platform!” states Krakowski.
Krakowski has recently reported that nearly 40% of all traffic to her website and social media accounts come from users on mobile devices. This number is continually growing and has been an indicator to Krakowski where the market is headed. She will be sharing her insights at her event on
Anyone who is serious about taking his or her business to the next level should attend this event. Tickets are being sold now.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11220235.htm
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend