Dame Judi Dench has said she believes her appearances in the James Bond films have acted as a lure to draw a younger generation to the theatre. The 78-year-old actress played the head of MI5 and James Bond''s boss in seven films, starting in 1995 with Golden Eye opposite Pierce Brosnan, and bowed out of the franchise last year when M was killed off in Skyfall with Daniel Craig as 007.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- PepsiCo Q1 Profits Rise on Snack Sales, Cost Cuts