Dame Judi Dench has said she believes her appearances in the James Bond films have acted as a lure to draw a younger generation to the theatre. The 78-year-old actress played the head of MI5 and James Bond''s boss in seven films, starting in 1995 with Golden Eye opposite Pierce Brosnan, and bowed out of the franchise last year when M was killed off in Skyfall with Daniel Craig as 007.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief