Rhythmic Chicago Dixieland music has never lost its appeal. When Dixieland is played today, it is almost always "Chicago style." Many musicians are not aware that there is more than one style of Dixieland music. There are clubs and societies dedicated to the preservation of Dixieland music. However, this music is seldom played exactly as it was played in the 1920's.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures