Rhythmic Chicago Dixieland music has never lost its appeal. When Dixieland is played today, it is almost always "Chicago style." Many musicians are not aware that there is more than one style of Dixieland music. There are clubs and societies dedicated to the preservation of Dixieland music. However, this music is seldom played exactly as it was played in the 1920's.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party