Taiwanese firm Asus will relaunch its standalone smartphones again next year, a top official said.
"We are working on the design and the user interface and most probably we will launch it next year,"
Asus has launched PadFone series which has a smartphone and a tablet and when the smartphone is inserted into the tablet, it gets activated. The tablet alone is a dead piece with no processing power. He said Apple and Samsung are the clear winners now in the smartphone market. Two years ago it was
"Nobody knows who will be the winner in the next two to three years, it could be Asus if we have the right strategy," he said.
"We will be launching
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise