An increasing number of the complaints received by
In order to avoid problems concerning billing, the users were advised by Ancom to check the settings of the terminal they use, as well as the applications or services installed. For example, if a user has a free wireless connection, the telephone should not be set to connect by default to the internet provider's network, if the wireless network signal fades.
Moreover, the users may check the traffic volume used by means of traffic check service made available by the providers, having in mind that this service is for reference only.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim