A long-time distribution partner of Cambium Networks (formerly Motorola Solutions and Canopy),
This latest addition to the Cambium Networks portfolio only helps to strengthen their global vision of transforming communities with affordable wireless broadband technology and solutions. Utilizing the 5 GHz frequency spectrum, the Cambium Networks ePMP 1000 offers users the very best in performance. Going beyond basic connectivity, the new product delivers triple-play performance -- VoIP, video, and data and features GPS synchronization, reliability, quality of service (QoS), security, ease of use, and a quick return on investment (ROI). Standing on over 10 years of experience in the industry, Cambium has released the industry game changer, to "connect the unconnected," and plans to leverage it to make a difference to communities worldwide that were previously without access.
"The ePMP with GPS synchronization was designed to deliver industry leading reliability, scalability, security and performance," said
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts