The Palmetto State has acquired some big-name European companies over the years: particularly
However a medical sociologist at the
Metromark, besides to working with hospitals and physicians to make available quality care and market analysis, gather biotech companies in the U.S. to work together with companies in
He said, It is a different scale of manufacturing, but one that holds a great deal of potential in terms of expanding our knowledge economy in
Roninson said, We met with a number of Polish companies and identified potential collaborators and potential subcontractors . We are planning to follow up on those initial contacts and see what can develop.
Smith said that the three men used the opportunity to tell Polish scientists about the opportunities available in
Medical biotech companies are finding drugs and therapies to cure cancer, heart disease, stroke and other health problems, according to Smith.
Smith said that once these drugs are tested in clinical trials and approved by the
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts